Sunday, November 01, 2015

I am ready

From this week’s The Sunday Whirl, I have used the following words.  Weeping, blue, word, fire, vessel, body, veins, bleeding, search, stone. 






I have waited so long for this moment. 

My search is over and now you lie before me on a stone slab, weeping in the glow of a roaring fire.

My knife is poised. I lower it. I draw the silver blade slowly across your moist white skin.  I slice into your bulging bleeding veins.

My body quivers with excitement.

I pour warm crimson liquid into a crystal vessel and break bread.

I am ready.

*

Blue Dolcelatte cheese, warm focaccia bread and Molino di Grace Chianti Classico 2004. 

Have I died and gone to heaven?





(Rosey Was Distressed, my story for this week's Magpie Tales is HERE!)

.

4 comments:

  1. Poor Rosey - I can understand her distress...however if heaven is cheese, fancy bread and plonk I'm ready too! A devilish mix of thrill and humour (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good, at times, we must sit, relax, and let the day fly by itself.

    ReplyDelete