Monday, March 27, 2017

.


Post 1488. Monday March 27


Week 9: Write a letter to your significant other or future SO.






Sorry about this, but I won’t be able to make the wedding Saturday. I’ve been offered a ticket to a Lady Gaga concert and they are like gold dust. They are saying she might go topless!

Can you let the guests know? Tell them to hang on to the presents until we decide on a new date.

Could you also tell the travel agent? Those honeymoon tickets cost a fortune and we don’t want to lose the money. Tell them we are just delaying for a while.

Speak to you soon

Love

 




12 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow. I think he'll definitely be getting a "dear John" letter. ~snicker~ Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I needed a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that John is definitely in deep shit and money lost for the unclaimed honeymoon trip is going to be the least of his worries, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Don't mince your words Josie, say it like it is! And yes, you are right as I know from experience!

      Delete
  4. 'As I know from experience'... !! Really? But we're all just pussycats, aren't we? :)

    Susan A Eames at
    Travel, Fiction and Photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. My John is certainly better than yours. Tsk tsk....
    Lady Gaga....foresooth!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think mine's the marrying type! Thanks Lisa

      Delete