Sunday, June 14, 2015

Did you hear the one about......

(Scroll down for Weekend Wordle #2)

A bit of complete and utter and slightly rude nonsense for the Sunday Whirligig where the given words are secret think sour thirsty storm bath gossip poem razors bronze alarming  and speak









I visited my funny friend the other day. I said I was thirsty. He gave me some home made wine. I said it tasted awful. He said it was just sour grapes. I’m careful what I say when I speak to him. I don’t tell him secrets because he’s such a gossip - he’s got a keen sense of rumour. He’s got an alarming sun tan. He said he entered the Tanning Olympics and got a bronze. I told him I was going to bath my dog. He asked me if it was a shampoodle! He said his girlfriend swallowed his razor and gave herself a tonsillectomy, an appendectomy, a hysterectomy and him a  circumcision. He wrote a poem. Roses are red, violets are blue, most poems rhyme, but this one doesn't’. I started to tell our friends a joke about a storm the other day. He accused me of stealing his thunder. You have to laugh don't you? – or do you? Perhaps not.

.

15 comments:

  1. We laughed - for some reason at shampoodle the most! thank you for the Sunday cheer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't hurt to be silly and go against the flow sometimes does it?

      Delete
  2. Well it kept me amused. Is Rosey passing on the school kid's jokes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Keith - I HAD. to laugh and I wanted to laugh - Thank you for the grossers - they are my favorite smile-makers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I had to laugh....'just sour grapes' got me going :-) Very funny and cleverly written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one sharp razor to have done all that damage! And your wit is razor-sharp too!

    Timeless Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very expensive razor so he was not happy!

      Delete
  6. Too many puns to not be fun. Ouch on the circumcision.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely laughed. ~grin~ Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my normal style but most posts are so serious and intense, so I decided go lighten things up a bit!

      Delete
  8. Lol, brilliant piece of nonsense. I'm still wincing at the razor's damage, though!

    ReplyDelete