Thursday, August 17, 2017

.

Post 1582. Thursday August 17

Six Sentence Stories





This place is mine, my special place where seeds become saplings, saplings trees.

From here I watch, I observe and listen to sounds, relaxing sounds and eerie sounds, thunder and deafening silence.

I see fish leaping, animals scurrying, birds swooping and people being people.

I watch couples embracing, arguing, standing back to back, walking apart or worse.

When I close my eyes stories act out before me, stories of love, of hope; stories of despair.

This place is mine, it's where I create, from where I write and when I choose, share.



At this week's Six Sentence Stories the cue word is Mine

To read my Friday Fictioneers story 'Boozie Bathing' click HERE

.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed we do, especially when a difficult prompt turns up!

      Delete
  2. You have that special artist's place within.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the beginning, to think of a special place of one's own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mostly glass house does provide my window on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need that special place, even if it is a state of mind and not a physical space. Nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! All of us need that me space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do and forme it's the place I find my stories. Thanks Reena

      Delete
  7. Great take on the prompt. Everyone should have their own special place to turn to. Sometimes you just need to experience your own thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, a private place from which to watch the world from a distance and let your mind run free. Thanks so much.

      Delete