Friday, January 27, 2017

.


Post 1434. Saturday January 27

Sunday Scribblings 2



I have quite a few friends. Lucky, aren’t I? My best mate is my friend Rosey. We have nothing in common, certainly not our ages! But they say opposites attract. I have two friends called Keith which can be very confusing when we are all together in one room.  I also have a friend called John and another called Sally. Sally likes John but John doesn’t like Sally. Sally has a friend called Jan who doesn’t like me, can’t think why. Jan’s friend Annie likes me but I don't particularly like her. 

Friends on the telly is my all time favourite programme. Pheobe is like my friend Rosey. I wonder if they would like each other? No, I don’t think so. They’d drive each other mad. Facebook friends are handy because you can switch them off. I’d like to switch off Sally’s friend Jan, but I’m not sure where she keeps her switch and modesty prevents me from going in search of it! Friends! Who’d have them?



For Sunday Scribblings 2 where the given word is Friends


Pheobe sings one of the greatest songs ever written! 




.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Chère Rosey, je ne sais pas ce que je ferais sans toi!

      Delete
  2. What a fun read! I have people with the same names over and over in my life and I wonder why that happens. It is interesting to be in a group of people where you know who likes who and who doesn't. Sometimes it can be very awkward if the attention isn't wanted! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keith - we all need friends ... but not some of them! Rosey is definitely a keeper .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you just "unfriend" me on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would if I could but I can't!!!
      p.s. Didn't know you were on FB!

      Delete
  5. Good question - i think i'll keep my version of Rosey... she has her uses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your observation about Facebook friends! (I switch mine off a lot.)

    ReplyDelete